Located on the sophisticated, fashionable Seminyak beach, The Oberoi, Bali is spread across fifteen acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The hotel grounds are dotted with ancient Balinese temples, where we still present daily offerings, and boast a natural stone amphitheatre, a private dining space and the only local venue for regular Balinese dance performances.
Stay in their exquisite villas, thatched in traditional Balinese style and refreshed with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean or the hotel’s tropical garden. Experience their legendary hospitality at special rates, and take home treasured memories.
Stay connected whether you book a room or your own private villa. Satellite TVs and high-speed internet are standard, as are air-conditioning and unique Balinese decor. Luxury villas back onto walled courtyard gardens and balconies. Some have surprisingly large private pools.
You’ll feel as though you’re floating on water at the pond-side spa, where traditional treatments are blended with age-old local techniques. Balinese massages, mineral mud wraps, and Hot Stone therapies are only the beginning.
Once you’re feeling adequately relaxed, head to one of three venues for Indonesian, Balinese, or Continental cuisine all of which are deliciously prepared . The night’s entertainment consists of authentic Balinese Dance performances at The Amphitheatre twice weekly.
Winter Sale Offer 2019: 10% reduced off for Top Indonesia’s valued clients
- Term and Conditions:
- Booking window: Immediately – 28th February 2019
- Stay period: 4th January 2019 – 31st March 2020 excludes 1st – 31st August 2019 and 27th December 2019 – 6th January 2020
- Combinable with all existing offer (Early Bird and Discounted Rate)
- The 10% reduction to be applied in staggered and not to be accumulated
- Valid to all room types at The Oberoi, Bali
- Valid to new bookings only
- Applicable for special booking at Top Indonesia for Worldwide Market
- Booking Code: WSO
Bali is an island in central Indonesia, unique throughout the country in terms of both culture and religion. The Oberoi, Bali is on the island’s southwest coast, approximately half an hour from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
For more information and reservation write firstname.lastname@example.org