Authentic cultural immersion continues to be a hot ticket in luxury travel and so the recently announced Capella Ubud—which promises to offer insight into the “traditional Balinese way of life”—is completely on trend. Slated to open between quarter two of 2018, the Capella Ubud is an ultra-luxury resort consisting of 22 tents designed by famous architect Bill Bensley (also responsible for the look of the swank Four Seasons tented camp in Chang Rai). Surrounded by lush forest and rice paddies, the property will be situated on the sacred Wos River, where—as noted in the official press release—“the Balinese regularly gather for festive processions.”
To curate the perfect Balinese adventure, the Capella Personal Assistants can help to prepare a bespoke program that is as active or relaxed according to individual desires. Conveniently located near the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Ubud Traditional Art Market, guests can enrich their cultural excursions with walks around the rice paddy fields or indulge in wellness protocol within the resort.
Located along the Wos River and edged by rice paddy fields, each of Capella Ubud’s accommodations will feature an individual plunge pool set against a backdrop of a forested terrain. At Capella Ubud gives our discerning guests the chance to relive the spirit of adventure while enjoying the natural essence of Bali in luxurious comfort as follows:
- 22 extravagant tented retreats with private salt water Jacuzzi pools.
- 2 restaurants: Mads Lange and Apijiwa plus a camp fire and bespoke jungle and rice paddy private dining.
- The Officers Tent (Capella Ubud’s Library, exclusively accessible for residents, where complimentary morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes are served)
- The Armoury (tented gymnasium) and Auriga Spa with 3 tented spa treatment rooms offering pampering treatments as well adventure wellness.
Enriching experiences combined with the extended benefits and services :
- 24-hours Capella Personal Assistants service.
- Welcome amenity hampers.
- Return luxurious airport transfers for stays of 2 nights or more.
- One time return private car transfers to/from Ubud till 6pm.
- Complimentary soft drinks and local alcoholic beverages from your in-retreat refreshment trunk, replenished once a day.
- Exclusive access to The Officers Tent with refreshments throughout the day and daily sunset cocktail and canapé ritual.
- Daily laundry service of up to 4 pieces per person.
- Daily seasonal fruit and infused spring water in tented retreat.
- Complimentary smartphone inclusive data and International* & local telephone calls for use during your stay. (*pre-assigned geographical areas).
- Complimentary high speed WIFI.
- 24-hour access to The Armory, our tented gymnasium – exclusively for Capella Ubud, Bali’s guests.
- Usage of The Cistern, our outdoor rainforest pool.
- Complimentary daily yoga class as per the Capella Ubud Bali’s schedule.
- Complimentary low impact camp excursion.
- Complimentary in-retreat coffee (espresso machine) and tea making facilities. (kettle)
For more information and reservation write firstname.lastname@example.org