Authentic cultural immersion continues to be a hot ticket in luxury travel and so the recently announced Capella Ubud—which promises to offer insight into the “traditional Balinese way of life”—is completely on trend. Slated to open between quarter two of 2018, the Capella Ubud is an ultra-luxury resort consisting of 22 tents designed by famous architect Bill Bensley (also responsible for the look of the swank Four Seasons tented camp in Chang Rai). Surrounded by lush forest and rice paddies, the property will be situated on the sacred Wos River, where—as noted in the official press release—“the Balinese regularly gather for festive processions.”
To curate the perfect Balinese adventure, the Capella Personal Assistants can help to prepare a bespoke program that is as active or relaxed according to individual desires. Conveniently located near the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Ubud Traditional Art Market, guests can enrich their cultural excursions with walks around the rice paddy fields or indulge in wellness protocol within the resort.
Located along the Wos River and edged by rice paddy fields, each of Capella Ubud’s accommodations will feature an individual plunge pool set against a backdrop of a forested terrain. At Capella Ubud gives our discerning guests the chance to relive the spirit of adventure while enjoying the natural essence of Bali in luxurious comfort as follows:
- 22 extravagant tented retreats with private salt water Jacuzzi pools.
- 2 restaurants: Mads Lange and Apijiwa plus a camp fire and bespoke jungle and rice paddy private dining.
- The Officers Tent (Capella Ubud’s Library, exclusively accessible for residents, where complimentary morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes are served)
- The Armoury (tented gymnasium) and Auriga Spa with 3 tented spa treatment rooms offering pampering treatments as well adventure wellness.
Bonus Night Special Celebratory Offer
Discover the enchanting forests Ubud with their celebratory Bonus Night Offer. Capella Ubud is an expansive destination resort located north of Bali’s celebrated cultural centre.
When staying two consecutive nights, enjoy the third night at complimentary as our guest at their refined rainforest camp in the following period: 24 January 2019 – 31 March 2019.
Terms & conditions
- Subject to availability and the following black-out dates: 1-12 February 2019.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- Valid for all markets and bookable through all channels.
For more information and reservation write firstname.lastname@example.org